Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wireless G Plus Mimo Router Driver Ubuntu CRC Errors With Belkin UBS Wireless?

CRC errors with Belkin UBS Wireless? - wireless g plus mimo router driver ubuntu

Intell I'm on a G5 Mac Pro running OS X 10.4.11 Tiger.

I live in an apartment with two bedrooms. My room is down the room, my roommate is beyond me. The router is in his room and I connect from my room with a Belkin USB Wireless G Plus MIMO F5D9050 #.

I had the adapter for almost a year and it worked well without problems. Last week I had a terrible relationship, if any.

My link quality has been reduced from an average of 100% to 70% and my signal strength was reduced from an average of 100% to 30%.

My happiness TX rate drops to zero.

My stats show that I do not get more than twice as many executives with CRC errors for success.

As I said before, I had no problem withmy adapter about a year. My friend, you test your wireless connection and is well on your laptop anywhere in the apartment, but my room. Neither he nor I have any devices that are a source of disturbance of the time, these problems could buy arisen.

I read about how you change the channel to solve the problem, but I need to create a profile and if I change the channel to something close to 11, so I can not get any signal at all.

I downloaded the drivers resentment as well, and nothing has changed.

Any tips?

0 comments:

Post a Comment