Friday, February 5, 2010

What Do U Do When A Girls Pocks U How Can I Know That My Boyfreind Loves Me,and Not Just Passing Time To Get His Pleasure Then He Will Leave Me?

How can i know that my boyfreind loves me,and not just passing time to get his pleasure then he will leave me? - what do u do when a girls pocks u

I believe in love with my manager, as we are with a few games, I want something more, sometimes do the same with other girls, but I could not resist, j "I try to have fun on smallpox girl with the head of our mother tongue, not conspicuous, not forbiden to use but because I was so angry, feel, and now I do not know Weith working visit in your company where I can a good salary and many more that I can not leave or quit this job, the I am sure you will not until I get married I will probably forget the city and the man who will arrange for me to leave Anatha.

10 comments:

Godisthe... said...

He did not buy the cow when the milk for free put.

Godisthe... said...

He did not buy the cow when the milk for free put.

madasaho... said...

WTF. That's not very nice to have sex with someone with a date, or does a reality. If it looks like you, he is using for sex when you have sex with another woman. It is this question really?

askios00... said...

, Quit their joy and you will soon discover. Oh dear .. do not like you, of course .. do not sleep with other women, if they did. And everything you feel for him, is not no love.

jjthinst... said...

Sounds like these use instructions for sexual favors ... I sincerely believe that this relationship is platonic, not going anywhere ...

nimblemi... said...

If you feel a real man, "take care of you:" I fear not the last time you in this situation. Take care of yourself and respect yourself enough not to interfere with people who are not worthy of you.

rjbendre said...

There is no chance that he loves you. It's just using you. Take it as soon as possible. Maintain good relations with him, so he can keep his job.Keep rest. Without a second thought to marry him. He is not someone in a family environment to be happy. Finally, when you're finished, you can change the work or the city.

freesump... said...

His language and knowledge of healthy young and immature. Still not good. It serves you and others. If you have talent and not just an "Easy Lay", because some girls are, you can use their talents, to another place. Empty the trash! Some men in fairly regular contact with (or not so pretty girl) use the power of love and she bolted. That is how it is. If your friend, why and for other girls? Reported to their superiors and must take responsibility for their actions. How many girls have been soaked and tossed?

Good luck!

karen wonderful said...

It is his boss and he has sex with you and several other women who work there and think that you love? He uses you and other women for your pleasure. Get another job with a decent head. Who does not exploit their employees.

thickest... said...

Your ass is dum, just because u think he will leave his job after 4 a piece of ass hell 4real No Shorty woke up, and new units piece of flesh from their many out there ....

Post a Comment