Saturday, February 6, 2010

Can I Get Paid For Taking Care Of My Mother California How Often Does The Courts Award Full Custody To The Mother In California, Contra Costa County?

How often does the courts award full custody to the mother in California, contra costa county? - can i get paid for taking care of my mother california

I live in Fremont, California and lives in Pittsburgh. First, presenting the sole custody of saying that it was impossible and blah, blah, blah. All lies, but I deserved and wanted sole custody, because I always care for our son. I pay for child care, health insurance, clothing, toys, etc. ... I could go on and on. What must I do to allow the courts to have sole custody of me because I was the best for our son and all he wants from the child support, which I do not want to run after him, 's is married and has peed on this point. I do not deny that he loves his son, but I know he loves his money. Only together for a year of my 5 years old son lived on the earth. I was able to work 2 jobs, going to school full time and go home with a man who can not find a job and while he was at home, no cooking, cleaning and care of our son. Laziness. How do I get to see the courts that he is selfish and I do not care for your child?

5 comments:

jayjay said...

Get all the supporting documents
Get a lawyer

♥The Mrs.♥ said...

Because you pay for your child, you should get it? It does not seem unreasonable and does not sound like you want the best for your child. If you know that she needs a father. You want the best for your pride. Stop with your child to get revenge on your ex. That's sick!

mefritte... said...

Just because your mother why you think you should have 100% custody? You do not deserve to worry about, as you say. Many parents have a better mother, father!
I do not have 100% custody of my 3 children, my ex-wife. I do not get a penny here and want everything. Kids raise money .... dosent NO LOVE!

Dramaram... said...

In general, children are always the mother. If he has not demonstrated that he is incapable of drugs, abuse, or live in an uncertain situation, you have nothing to fear!

nadia said...

Getting full custody can be difficult if you can prove that your child is away from you more harm than himself is of his father. The courts will see that she had custody of her child now and how well adapted to the child's environment. This includes your new relationship. Please note that the Court will be asked both civil, so start now learning that no insults or degrading the other parent does to the child. The chances are good that you have joint custody, with the percentages. A schedule of when your child sees his father and on holidays, etc. .. In the dining room of all, you need a good "Gate Keeper, which" calls on the court as it is. Show that you are willing to get his son and wants a relationship with his father, but the main shift at work, if not unique, is in the best interest of the child. Believe me, if you shrink the child support only if a court gives to the primary. Show menus for a balanced life and the home of his son. That does not mean muchs money, but the continuous and systematic maintenance of the child.

Post a Comment