Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dream Board Bbs Dream About Board Game?

Dream about board game? - dream board bbs

I played a game with my former boss in France (where I live, but I am) Americans, my mother, I believe, and others. Apparently my mother had slept with the man of my former boss (which will never happen, because it is much older than him and she is very) conservative Christian Democrats.

It was a small part of the dream. The real part is that said during the game, I, I took my turn, and the first card I turned it "vanity". In the second, "Pride" (written in French). To do this, I had to return some areas that my exclusion from the game. He was affected by this phenomenon and its consequences are not clear, I was concerned about the consequences, but before he can learn to wake up.

It should be noted that I had problems wior my boss, and my mother.

2 comments:

Jynx Of The Tea Leaves said...

I swear, I make dreams more interesting ... I hope that you all day alone ...

It seems that - try the board game - maybe you, do something about themselves (and indirectly.) Sometimes we are with 20/20 Vision and your dream of seeing yourself - Test. (Some of the things that have been the other.)

Only you know how they feel better. But look at the vanity in the first dictionary to get the maximum definintion full - no more to him than the popular definition of what you think is better. Vanity Indulgence can mean the same thing. (This was done with her boss and mother.)

Can On a separate note, if you get frustrated with your boss and mother (in somDays E), that "consultation".

lala said...

They seem to regard their career because it will not take a decision, perhaps without their consent, but it was a good thing for the future to transform

Post a Comment