Monday, December 28, 2009

Voip Home Network Where Are The Cost Effective (cheaper Than A PC), Graphical, Diskless Network Appliances/X Terminals?

Where are the cost effective (cheaper than a PC), graphical, diskless network appliances/X terminals? - voip home network

How I look forward to build or buy a new house, I began planning a computer system for the house the house from scratch. What I in my head a robust and reliable server workstation (Figure diskless thin clients) all over the house. I read on the Linux Terminal Server Project, and offer an incredible system with intercom, perhaps (VoIP), beginning the chat, internet access control (my children), Myth TV, word processing, presentation and centralized fax and print. The software seems to be for the right price. The hardware is another story. I have not been able to build this architecture, will be cheaper than purchasing networks and complete systems from Windows right for each room. If you are not a cost to this architecture? Am I the dream of 2001, after each knows that he has failed? I'm tired of spyware and viruses, and update multiple systems with multiple patches. It is more cost less?

0 comments:

Post a Comment