Monday, December 7, 2009

Virtual Waxing Game Free Video Editing Program?

Free Video Editing Program? - virtual waxing game

I need a good program and decent video editing. I downloaded and tried many programs that are:
Windows Movie Maker, WinDVD Creator, Cera, Zweistein, Jahshaka and Virtual Dub. None of them was really for me. I just need, preferably a timing and transitions would be nice, but not in most nessescary. It is also completely free, no study, 100% free.

Please and thank you: D

3 comments:

Beaker said...

VideoSpin free tool is a new brand that you own video clips in a few minutes with your own videos and photos. This software is fully functional video editing, you can:

* Mix videos, photos and music
* Add titles and transitions
* Published on the Web in an instant!
* Upload directly to YouTube and Flash support

http://videospin.com/default.asp

donald d said...

Ahh, you know where I can get a free car, I do not know as I do.

Where can I find a free computer, do not buy at $.

Awsome things people need time to build, and they do not always stay free.

But if I could recommend a program that would go with Sony Vegas.

wwwDOTpp... said...

www.tucows.com tried?

wwwDOTppfDOTrapidturnDOTcom

Post a Comment